Hyde Park Computer / Annoying company

Since day 1, I've been experiencing huge problems with my laptop which I've bought on 19 Aug 2008 and in a short span of 2 months, I've visited the Service Centers Headquarters for 4 times. On 2 of those occasions, their servicemen rudely pointed an accusing finger at me for installing software's that causes problems and conveniently re-booted my computer as a remedy, leaving me to deal with similar problems resurfacing again time after time. The most annoying part was, each time, I proposed that compensated my loss by replacing the faulty laptop with a brand new piece but they simply refused to seriously consider that option. I truly think that I did not pay a few thousand dollars for mental distresses like these and you might have cleverly guessed that I chose them for her well-known reliability. Sadly, I was brutally proven wrong. I will definitely re-consider my options on my next computer-related item purchase. I am posting this complain for all those who have a wrong belief about this company.

Comments

23rd of Aug, 2009
    Hyde Park Computer - Terrible experience
    Hyde Park Computer
    hydeparksystems.com

Since day 1, I've been experiencing huge problems with my laptop which I've bought on 19 Aug 2006 and in a short span of 2 months, I've visited the Service Centers Headquarters for 4 times. On 2 of those occasions, their servicemen rudely pointed an accusing finger at me for installing software's that causes problems and conveniently re-booted my computer as a remedy, leaving me to deal with similar problems resurfacing again time after time. The most annoying part was, each time, I proposed that compensated my loss by replacing the faulty laptop with a brand new piece but they simply refused to seriously consider that option. I truly think that I did not pay a few thousand dollars for mental distresses like these and you might have cleverly guessed that I chose them for her well-known reliability. Sadly, I was brutally proven wrong. I will definitely re-consider my options on my next computer-related item purchase. I am posting this complain for all those who have a wrong belief about this company.