Hycite And Royal Prestige / I would recommend not using this company

1 333 Holtzman Road, Madison, Wisconsin 53713US, United States
Phone: (800) 279-3373

I was a client of HyCite and Royal Prestige for about three years. Actually first two years the products I ordered were amazing and there was nothing to complain about. However, about 8 months ago something happened with the company. It seems like they have changed the suppliers to the cheaper ones. I have found a variety of complaints about their bad products but nobody inside the company actually cares.

As for today company has received more than a thousand of consumer reports of the stainless-steel cookware collapsing, crimping or deforming when exposed to heat. I am investigating the case and following the news only in order to find the way to get a refund from them.

I have ordered a set as a gift five months ago: pots, pans, utensils, etc. Then the lid on the saucepan shattered, ruining an expensive meal and scaring me, my family and our guests with the loud bang it made when it cracked. We were lucky no one was standing by the pot. It was a nightmare. I am very disappointed with this product and now have serious safety concerns about using it. Of course I would recommend not using this company and I would appreciate any help concerning my refund.

Ga