Hyatt / reservations
I made a reservation that was confirmed to me by an e-mail from ChooseARoom.com. A day later, ChooseARoom CANCELED my reservation with no reason given! Fortunately when I arrived at my hotel (Hilton Garden Inn - New Braunfels, Texas) they caught the error and were able to get me a room.
Hilton needs to rid itself of this Booking service known as ChooseARoom as soon as possible. When I called them they had no idea why my reservation was canceled but said that "sometimes this happens"????????????
I will never book a reservation this way ever again and I expect a full refund for my stay and inconvenience.
Michael - Itinery Num: [protected] for 9/22/17 - 9/24/17
More Hyatt Complaints & Reviews
- Hyatt Vacation Club - fraud 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading information when buying 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - unavailability of property 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading sales 
- Hyatt and Associates - title and closing company 
- Hyatt Hotel - refuse to refund my money 
- Hyatt Corporation - I was told that a reservation I paid for, but couldn't keep, would be honored after the peak season to no avail.
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta - hotel stay/billing
- Hyatt Corporation - hotel stay double charge refund issue
- Hyatt Corporation - charges