Hyatt Corporation / had a horrible experience at one of your hotels (orlando airport)
I arrived at the Orlando airport on September 7, 2018 after a delayed flight. Because I arrived after midnight, I ended up staying at the Hyatt Orlando Hotel. During my stay, I encountered a very rude front desk clerk who treated me with tremendous disrespect. Her manager then came to my room and asked me to leave the hotel even though I had paid for that day/night. I was not given a chance to discuss anything or even do remediation.
I am asking for a FULL refund of my total stay. I will escalate this matter if needed to corporate.
Shelly Watts, M.Ed.
Paid with Visa and will give you the last 4 digits once I receive a response.
Updated by Shelly Watts, Nov 13, 2018
And this website is not user friendly!
More Hyatt Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Hyatt Vacation Club - fraud 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading information when buying 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - unavailability of property 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading sales 
- Hyatt and Associates - title and closing company 
- Hyatt Corporation - hyatt residence club
- Hyatt Corporation - tv, ac, tilted tv hang on stand & bell/luggage boy
- Hyatt Athens - no rooms for 31 person.
- Hyatt - unethical use of my credit card details.
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta - hotel stay/billing