HWS / THIEVES ITS ILLEGAL WHAT THEY DO

Provo, UT, United States Review updated:
THE FBI IS GOING TO COME KNOCKING ON THIER DOOR ANY DAY NOW-I URGE YOU ALL CONTACT THEM INDIVIDUALLY-THE MORE MONEY THEY HAVE SCAMMED FROM INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU AND I THE MORE EMPHASIS WILL BE PUT ON THE CASE YOU CAN FILE ONLINE FBI UTAH-INTERNET SCAMS.

Comments

An
  1st of Jan, 2008
The challenge with the web development industry is there is no association to "disbar" unethical providers. Many of them operate almost anonymously and from many different "virtual offices".

As a seasoned technology executive, bucking the industry SOP of avoiding any overhead, I founded a real, bricks and mortar web services company called United WebWorks, Inc. (unitedwebworks.com) We have hundreds and hundred of satisfied clients and googling us will not result in 5 complaints on page one as it does for these folks. In fact, you will not find one on any page. We are listed in the yellow pages, in our domain reg information, we are trustworthy and accountable for all we do. It would be my pleasure to serve anyone who wants a very affordable, one of a kind gorgeous, website for their small business. We understand your needs and challenges because we are a small business too.
Co
  30th of Mar, 2011
I have located the owners and scammers / contact the Utah BBB / Utah Consumer Protection / & the FTC as they have cases open currently to file criminal charges against the owners.
NJ Corporate / Nicholas Johnson