HWACCESSORIES.COM / Order not filled, no communication from company

1 P.O. Box 1323 Brooklandville, MD 21022Brooklandville, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-816-0929

I have been trying to order a semi-custom rear seat cover from HWACCESSORIES.COM since the middle of December, 2008. The first order I placed on December 15, 2008, was not filled nor was I told it was not possible to fill until January 5th. I was told, via email, I could not order a custom rear seat cover for our car, just a semi-custom seat cover. I placed the second order for the semi-custom seat cover on January 7th and got a confirmation email and have never seen the order nor will they respond to my email or my phone calls requesting the status of my order. Today, Feb. 9, 2009 I sent an email requesting the cancellation of my order and also requesting a confirmation email of the cancellation be sent to me. We'll see.

Su

Comments

• Ba
      28th of May, 2009

I wish I read this before ordering from HW accessories. I ordered SAAB customer mats from this place 14 days ago. So far, no communication, no charges to credit card. I did manage to call them, only to get the promise they would call back by the end of the day with status (they did not). They also blamed "the economy" for the slow down.

It is the poor communication that is the most disconcerting. I can wait thru production delays, but only when the communication is clear and timely.