Huugehuge casino

Hello - I have been playing Huge Casino for over 2 years and have been very entertained. I am not a fan of all the pop ups wanting me to buy chips or upgrade levels, but I have dealt with them as I enjoy your poker and your slots. A few days ago I allowed my 9 year old niece to play on my cell phone. I was very adamant that she not click on anything that says "buy" or "purchase". Low and behold the next day I have 3 or 4 text messages informing me that their will be charges on my Verizon cell phone bill. So I then went back on and was now paying attention to those pop ups. I clicked on one of them and it actually says "accept".See Top 10 Worst Companies in Kenosha, WIThen it goes to a page that shows Verizon cell phone. I clicked on that.
So here is my complaint. The pop ups are deceiving as they do not actually say "buy" or "purchase". I cannot hold my niece accountably as again the pop up verbiage of "accept" is quite close to the pop ups for collecting your winnings in the slots. My ask is that you please credit back my Verizon account for what your company charged my account. I realize this is a big ask, but this was also a big mistake by my niece based on deceiving pop up verbiage. Adults can figure it out, but a 9 year old child could not.
Any consideration to my ask is greatly appreciated.
Michelle Burns