Hutch / Prepaid Lifetime Free SIM Card / Taken full money and disconnected service after 48 hours!

India Review updated:
On 17.12.2006; I purchased prepaid life time incoming free card from Alfa stores at VileParle (W); agent of Hutch. They took full payment; along with photographs, form duly completed and signed, pan card xerox copy and original for verification. They asked for copy of maintenance bill of society as proof of residence which was faxed on next day; i.e.18.12.2006. On 24.12.2006; when I had to go to Delhi and found that the line was disconnected; I talked to Customer care at Hutch; who stated that he did not receive the documents and therefore line is disconnected. On 25.12. 2006 when I can the dealer-Alfa stores they stated that they had given the documents the same day. They stated that within 1 hour the phone would start. Thereafter; I had a number of times been talking to Hutch as well as the Alfa stores. My line is disconnected and thus I have been duped by both Hutch as well as Alfa stores. The prepaid number allotted to me was [protected]. I had seen a number of customers having similar complaint. It seems that Hutch as evolved a novel method of cheating customers of their money in this fashion.

Dr.Arun Chamria

N  2nd of Sep, 2007 by

hutch prepaid sim card - Sim not working

My hutch prepaid sim card of six months validity not working. when i put in any mobile it shows 'insert sim card'. first three months it worked properly. but now it is not working still validity date yet to expired.
My sim no : 9916501766 ( karnataka state)
Give me solution.
A  7th of Sep, 2008 by
hi want free sim of hutch and my addres is no 29 7th cross nanjappalayout v.r.pura bangalore 560097