Hutch Postpaid Connection / Threaten by agencies

1 India Review updated:

I was using a hutch post paid connection in delhi region, on the date 12 fab 2007 my mobile has stolen / or drop down from Metro train, and about this I complain to hutch customer care center to block my SIM and stop outgoing and Incoming services from my no. The person from hutch customer care centre told me that my SIM will be blocked in next 24 Hr.

But after this I continuously am receiving the bill from hutch for the same no. And in the month of May the collection agencies of Hutch started to threaten me on my other contact no and to my home in my absence.

Comments

• Ki
      28th of Jun, 2007

Re: Hutch

I no longer want to be connected with Hutch for some of my personal reasons and I have already paid the amount due against me to the company. I am not in a position to understand why I have got a message: "Your service registration No. is 560854532. We shall respond to your query by Friday 14-Sep-07 6:00 p.m."

Please make me understand why do you want to respond to any query (which I have never wished to know) by Friday 14-Sep-07 6:00 p.m."

• Am
      29th of Jun, 2007
    Hutch Post Paid Connection - Poor service!
    India

I purchase a post paid hutch sim (9999300065 , monthly rent 444) from vaishali gaziabad (MY SHOP)... they had given me the assurance to run my services after one day... but still i m not able to use it... i am very fed up by these type of response... they are daily given me the assurance that they will rectify it but no use... I think this type of response is not suitable for a service industry...

People beware!!!

• Vi
      19th of Oct, 2007
    Hutch Post Paid Connection - outgoing calls and msgs barred
    India

my phone (no.- 9811852582) had crossed the credit limit of 1859 and hence i did pay a check of rs1800/- out side my hotel, but inspite my calls and msgs outgoing was barred. then i tried calling up hutch care spoke to a hutch customer care guy named abhilash at around 3:30pm and his response was that my phone shall start working at around 4:30pm, but it never started and then i tried continuosly calling the customer care but no one picked up and response till now.