Hutch Mobile Services / Unauthorized money deduction!

1 India Review updated:

I recharged my account on 16 feb 07 with 110 top up card and i got the balance of 106 rupees talk time but in evening, when i checked my balance i found balance was -143 rupees. I don't know about deduction of 250 rupees from my account. I tried to talk on customer care but number was showing busy every time.

Beware!

More Hutch Mobile Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ah
      27th of Mar, 2007

Hello Team,

Oh I must say Hello “Hutch Pathetic Service”. This is the Limit a Person can take Hutch Service. I will Like to Point Out a Few things that happened

o I take a Corporate Connection but the guys give me a 349/- Normal Plan
    o I Call your Dept 20 Time and Request to change the Plan and have to Do the complete Verification again
    o Talking with Tech Leads Listening to Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry 10 Million Times, Good thing is They Agree this is there Mistake Bad thing is They never do anything
    o One day gets a Call from a Sadist Agent Requests me to pay the Pending Bill, I said it is Morning 10 AM and it is Sunday, He said Get up and Pay the Bill, I will like to kick on his Balls.
    o Then automatically my Service gets disconnected and I get to know that the Credit Limit is 750/- RS.
    o I Call your dept and they request to pay the bill I pay the bill and then after 1 Week the Service gets disconnected
    o I have to call Every Week to Active the Connection
    o Now Ladies are Calling me to Pay the Bill, They Never thing 1 more time what need to be done on this, They just Need Money Money Money ( Money Talks Man)
    o Now I pay the Bill Every thing is Working fine, I call your dept and talk to an Agent and request to active Roaming, He did not active the roaming and I loose a wonderful job Offer ( $2000) Every month for a Person of 6 Months.
    o I Call your Dept and Spoke with Hari or Ravi and he said we will compensate it.
    o He Never Calls me back for 2 Weeks, I call your dept Look what I get to hear “ He Left the Organization”, “He went to his Home town” , “He is talking another call”, “ He is on a Break” , “ he is Dead”... I Spoke with 20 Agents guess what I could have heard
    o Then 1 day Hari comes on Phone actually he went to his home Town, He said Don’t Worry I will check this and call you back Till date no Calls it is been 10 days again.
    o Then I raise a Complain at My Hutch, u know what I get your issue is Resolved I have messages saved I will be Glad to send it Over to you.
    o Then I got Pissed OFF and Requested a Manager or a Director, They Transferred me to a Tech Lead he said Manger is Too Busy and Directors are doing there Laundries
    o Now I said ok good cancel my service, A Tech Lead transfer the Call to Cancellation dept they disconnect the Phone.
    o Now I need this Phone Service to be Disconnected, If Hutch or any Guys Gives me a Call I will not talk with them

Thank you anyways for all the time and pathetic support

• Ak
      15th of Sep, 2007

Hi,

first of all i would like to introduce myself as A Seetaramayya subscriber of hutch from june 06 to sep 07. with no:09885129232.

Mentioned above so many reasons are there to say that Hutchisson essar giving plastic service. becuse the call center people didn't respond properly while i had given complaint regarding due to network issues but the team giving wrong answers and they dont know how to talk with the customers also.

I have given the complaint four months ago but the problem will not going to clear at least this time.

it shows the neglegency on the service and how they are caring about the customer issues.

one of the call center exe said lies regarding this issue it would be cleared within 24 hours and he said that one new server was installed.

but the commitments shown the exe how they are performing their duties.

thats why i was surrenederred my two sims to that orgn.,
    and i will be free from all issues and srevices given by hutch.

if the call center respond to the cust in this way there is no hutch in coming days.

so kindly take initiative actions on the issues given by customers
    then so far capable to retention of customers.

in the bill generation also there are so many mistakes done by the orgn., plz persuade all quireies.

regards

A.Seetaramayya
    Ph:09959722345.

23rd of Sep, 2007

Bill amount and confirmation of billing and amount to be repaid.

5th of Apr, 2008
    Hutch Mobile Services - OUT GOING CALLS
    NIL
    India

SINCE TODAY MORNING I CANT ABLE TO CALL THROUGH MY MOBILE AS I HAVE ENOUGH BALANCE AMOUNT. WHEN EVER I AM DIALLING ANY NO'S THEIR IS A MESSAGE RECHARGE THE ACCOUNT FIRST .