Hutch Mobile / No response from the HUTCH and the issue still exists!

1 India Review updated:

I am customer of Vodafone/Hutch since four years. I am using a Corporate Post Paid Connection. Since 45days, all the people in the area I am residing at are facing severe network issues, which even the Service Provider is aware of. I have raised more than three calls for the same issue. I neither get response with resolution from the Supervisor to whom I complained nor the associate. Inspite of all these complaints, I paid my monthly bills ON-TIME. They are not even bothered to respond or update the status on my complaint. Still new connections are being given every day.

I also received a message from Vodafone that the issue is resolved, without resolving the issue. What can be done when a customer who is paying money for EACH day is being ignored and troubled like this.

Regards,
CONSUMER.

Comments

Sw
  7th of Dec, 2007

Dear Mr.Vodafone,
This is a perennial problem being faced by me for the last three months.

In spite of repeated reminders, the bill reaches to me by 24th or 25th of the month and i need to do the payment by 29th of the month.

Although payment is done by 28th evening or 29th morning by cheque, the out-going facility is taken off until you call and complain the same with frustration.

Is this problem due to transfer from Hutch to Vodafone.

Will you please rectify this problem to avoid me changing to another service provider, although I love to continue.

Thanks.