Hutch India / Without reason charged money from prepaid account

1 India Review updated:

From my mobile charged 174 rupees on date 15/08/06 without reason. On 16/08/06 customer care reply the reason that is absolutely wrong. Everyone beware of Hutch billing!

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2007

I hear in recent days that Hutch is being sold to Reliance or some other parties, It may be the right info or not but the behavior of hutch is drastically changed.

I will come to the point. If u open the history of “9985380759” u will be able to know. Struggle since 5 months. I fought with cust care folks lot of times, no use I found, I sent a mail, n got reply with some superior. Good I find that there should not be any plans to be activated unless there is a written acceptance with me. Coz hutch has eaten up the funds from account without notice they have activated the messaging service n started deducting Rs. 2 per day, without any notice.

I took this # on my name n gave it to my father, he is a technical illiterate, he never accepted any thing with any caller or “IVR”. He knows only 3 things, accepting a call, making a simple call n recharging the battery. He never used the msg service. I hope that was in sep or oct 2006. n The officer who spk to me on 9985253559. I don’t remember the name. He promised that no 1 option would be enabled on my fathers mob. But Damn Hutch started deducting Rs.2/- from my # 9985380759, from 4th dec 2006 I think. I raised a req or querry that I want the refund of all the money which was bluffed by Hutch from my account. But no response so far. I don’t know how hutch is going to survive if they produce such customers. Now the balance is Rs -59.45.. Understand how fast hutch is reacting to the issue.

Good. I don’t have time to waste with damn service any more. Call me on 9985253559 n inform the status when will I get all the deducted/bluffed amt back into my mob 9985380759 b4 EOD 11th Jan 2007. Its easy to make my own arrangements.

Please at least Hutch wont do any delay to reply a simple query. If u want to increase the negative balance by 10000000000 of millions no problem. But REPLY ON 9985253559 N INFORM THAT HUTCH IS GOING TO REFUND THE MONEY OR NOT.

• Ak
      4th of Feb, 2007

Hi all,

Even i am the customer of hutch and i am really irritated by the service they provide by the way they response to the customers, they dont have any solution to ur queries one of the incidents which happened with me was i had activated H2H std pack (1 re H to H any where in ind) suddenly i realized that after sometime even the std pack is activated it taking 2 rs pm, i lodged a complaint to the TL he said its a network problem and better deactivate the service and try to activate it ones again its more than a week my service is not activated and each and every time i get a message from the network saying that ur service is already active but as soon as i make a call 2 rs are being charged.