Hutch India / Strange call from Hutch office

1 India Review updated:

I have got a call from the number [protected] at 03:20:51 pm on 03-12-2006 and says that its a call from Hutch Office (Ernamkulam) and asked my Identity details. Does anyone know " Is that number is right or wrong"? Advise smb!

Comments

• Bv
      25th of Mar, 2007

I had been a Hutch postpaid customer, 2 yrs back. When I realized that they were charging me for those services I had never used, I cancelled the connection. That of course was a tough job as I was asked to give written request for cancellation and surrender my sim card along with it. I used to pay all the bills before due date,and had a clear payment record.

Now after 2 years, I suddenly started getting legal notices saying that I haven't paid my bills and legal action will be taken for fraudulence. That too on non-usage charges of cancelled connection. I inquired about it with the advocate, Hutch office, but no one has any interest to look into it, as they just want is the money and of course the bad name. I dont understand what to do now.

29th of Jun, 2007

I was holder of hutch connection 9811838590, which has now disconnected vide my mail dated: 27 Feb 2007 sent to your corporate hutch center. Now, the connection has been disconnected and the dues have already been paid vide my cheque no: 877556 of Rs. 803/-except this amount as such there is no dues remaining. Further in this regard i talked to Mr. Kundan he told me you please forward mail to us so i forward the same, thereafter, once i forwarded a mail to their hutch care on dated 23.03.2007 wherein i mentioned that i have paid all the dues kindly disconnect my number inspite that bill was received to me. The same day i received a call from hutch ms. Kanishka was talking who also refer my mail and told me that your connection has been disconnected. But bill is still continuing while i don't have any dues remaining and the connection has been disconnected since the date so no question arise over here that they call me persistently. I m really harassed by their hutch executive why they call me daily and torchered and disturbed and asked the dues ? It is very casual. Now i would like to brought to notice that kindly check the status and sort out the problem soon so as to avoid my headache. Otherwise i will complain ahead because i am really fed up their call.

• Pr
      30th of Jan, 2009

some problem about the this number prasently where u now this person send me imediately no-9930152240