Hutch India / A case of cheating

1 India Review updated:

I happen to purchase a long distance calling card from Hutch India. But ever since I purchase a card it was not working and all the time used to give pre recorded message.

Upon approach to customer care representative in Bhavnagar city, I was told by representative that Hutch did not asked you to come and buy this product. This was really very nonsense answer by customer care rep. However I launched on line complaint and I was assured for reply from company in 48 hours. But still nothing is working.

And believe me Hutch customer care service is the worst one would have ever seen in their life. In Bhavnagar center they are keeping seating arrangement for 4 customer while there used to be always more than 25 customer in que. I have launched a complaint against them and trying to make people aware about the below ground level service by Hutch India. Also advising all for not to go for Hutch Mobile phone service at all. There are so many others which are giving very good service.

Comments

• Su
      5th of Dec, 2006

We ACP Marketing Private Limited subscribed to new scheme of HUTCH phones and took 12 connections from HUTCH from 9999035102 to 9999035113.

Before subscription, we told the HUTCH representative we need all nos in one serial. But then problem arise They give all nos but missed one no having last digests 111 being that is paid number. We asked them ok we do not need the connections. Then they insisted us to take one more number. Earlier we ask them to give 9nos then they give 10nos. Under corporate scheme Hutch promised us to give following benefits:

-free calls as per scheme
    -Hutch to Hutch 0.30 min
    -Hutch to other local nos 0.99 min
    -no roaming charges
    -free corporate gift

Then problem arise. They did not activate roaming. When contracted they asked us to pay roaming charges. Till that day we did not paid the money so we called that representative who marketed the scheme to us, to take connections back. He again assured the benefits but we need to subscribe one more phone. We agreed their suggestion. But meantime we send one mail to HUTCH and also send letter by fax. They did not reply to our fax letter and email But we got call. They told they agree to all things but Hutch to local calls are not 0.99 min It will be applicable to only mobile phones. Meantime we had already paid the money for connections.

When we got the bills, we find they charged roaming charges on each bill Some even charged for Rs 165 and other about 100. When we contacted Hutch, they advised us to pay this time then next month they will adjust in bill. They said our connections are not under corporate scheme.

Every executive tell us different story. Then we did not paid the bill till they give us in writing One executive come to us that in next month excess bill of adjusted This time we need to pay them after deducting the excess amount charged by them.

We are failed to understand that what is meaning of promises given at the time of sale. What are the intentions of HUTCH company How they will solve our problems. Why they did not give us every things in writing making matter clear once for all.

I am enclosing herewith copy of fax and email written to them for your ready reference. Till date we also did not get the corporate gift which they promised.

• Am
      19th of Dec, 2006

Bloody services providing by hutch. It is providing the poor services to employee.

12th of Mar, 2007

Since last three years, I am customer of Hutch India. Yesterday Rs. one Hundred is deducted from my account with out any reason. no body from the organization is ready to listen. they were telling this money being deducted as you have activated SMS services (world cup updated) at 3 AM mid night. I am the only user of my mobile and I go to bed at 10 PM. Nobody ready to give proper reply and try to resolve my problem.

• Ra
      20th of Apr, 2007

I am a customer of HUTCH. Last 13th April I recharged my mobile for Rs 59 (for hutch - hutch 10 paise scheme), but instead of that scheme, still i get the 30 paise scheme only... I have asked about this to hutch customer care, but I didn't get any proper response from them... What shall i do? Shall i go to the consumer court?

23rd of Apr, 2007

I am a customer of Hutch Last 11 Day April I Prepaid to Postpaid i paid to Rs of 250 for postpaid connection but my mobile connectivity is very poor there is no response at time today i am fed up, i have asked about this to hutch customer care, but i didn't get any proper response from them what shall i do?

• Sh
      6th of May, 2007

I im a hutch prepaid user since many time im facing network problem. When i complaint about it to hutch customer care they said the problem is with ur handset n advised me o change the handset. After changing handset also im facing network then they said me to change the sim card then also the problem wasn't solved after complaining for so many times they said we cant help it. And i cant change my no. Due to business so what should i do? Were do i go?

• Sh
      18th of Jun, 2007

Hi,

Same is the case with me. I happen to buy a std topup and now it is almost 1 week that they are activating my std service. I am blank on further mode of action to take. Those call center people always keep on giving 24hrs deadline. After which nothing happens. I am frustrated time and again call their call center and waste a lot of my time.

• Ra
      16th of Aug, 2007

Frustrated from customer care people.

I have subscribed for SMS 30 pack for 500 SMS free. The 30 ruppess amount is deducting every month from my balance but when I am sending message, every SMS is getting charged. I have complained to customer care people on the same issue at least 10 times. Two or three times they have lodged complained. My complain no are 250713072 and 258922840. They promised they will get back to you within 24 hours. But each and every time I need to make a call on the same after not getting any call from Hutch care.

This I got to know that I have activated Life time plan in the month of june and due to that SMS is getting charged. Though I have activated life time plan so it should not deduct that amount in the next month. But 30 rupees is getting deducted every month and per SMS is getting charged also.

Lastly they said you need to Deactivate the SMS 30 pack I tried the same. But I am unable to deactivate also because I have changed the plan to life time.

I also asked to provide me some senior executive email-id but they didn’t. Last 2 days back I talked again to customer care people and they said we will not be deducting any further charges for SMS because we have deactivated the sms 30 pack.

But today I got to know that 30 rupees amount got deducted.

What should I expect from Hutch care people.

• So
      24th of Aug, 2007

I have the prepaid card i want the staus from last 5 months call record pls can u provide me