Hutch / Fake promises! Worst service!

1 India Review updated:

On 16 December 2006, i dialed 888 from my hutch number just to know what is the best deal for me today. the recorded tape said the following words..." recharge yourself with hutch Rs. 2000 "e-recharge", get 6 months validity and complete talktime. THE EXTRA TALKTIME GETS CREDITED WITHIN 48 HOURS".

From my dealer, i got this recharge done and in lieu of Rs. 2000 as talk time, i got Rs. 1581.90. I waited the next 48 hours for the balance amount (i.e Rs. 418.10) and to my shock i dint receive that amount even after a week. I tried calling hutch customer care every moment but it not reachable even today the 26th December 2006. My being a loyal customer of essar and then hutch from the past 5 years, i am still faking a dream that i will get that amount or at least a call from them.

Hope the company gets well soon. Stupid bunch of people shifting the tariff plans every now and then and then providing poorest service this month.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Uo
      20th of Jul, 2010
    Hutch - This is simply deceiving customer and get the money
    Hutch
    hutch.in

I have purchased hutch prepaid card on 24-01-2007.That day i got a message that if i recharge that day i will get some offers such that hutch to hutch 25ps nad local sms 5ps etc.But till now that offer is not activated.I called cutomer care somany time.they promised me it will activated within 2 hrs like that.This is simply deceiving customer and get the money.

4th of Aug, 2009

sir, i am prepaid subscriber of hutch. i want this shoud work in usa. if not this is useless to get hutch subscribes.

• Ki
      18th of Jun, 2009

A vodafone employee has assured a person to provide him the details within 5 days.

Is this the privacy vodafone providing ?
    Is this your service ?

• Ki
      18th of Jun, 2009

Good Evening Sir/Ma'am,

My Vodafone (prepaid) sim is with my husband's name but i dont want him or anyone to get the call-details.
    If in any case its (details) needed, my permission should be made necessary.
    Please make sure that no employee could provide the details of my number to anyone.
    I expect privacy fromVodafone department and humble cooperation aswell.

Thankingyou
    A Vodafone user,
    Lucknow.

For more please contact me on : [protected]@yahoo.com
    your immediate reply will proove your attentiveness and care about your department.

24th of Jan, 2009

The same thing happened with me for 2 times. First time, I myself convinced that I might have done some mistakes and the caller tune was set. But still I was thinking that, how it is possible? I really didn't do anything. I told this to my friends also, they also told same thing that I might have done something.
    But, when same thing repeated with me 2nd time also, then I came to know that this may be their business strategy-----fraud business. It was around 8-9 AM and I was sleeping. My mobile was on the table. Then I got 3-4 messages continuously. When I saw those messages it was written that "the caller tune that I have selected is successfully activated and you are charged Rs. 30"------------what a ### message, how it is possible? I was sleeping and from last 10-12 hrs my mobile was on the table. If you call in vodafone service center they will tell that you have all these things. There is no fault in their system.

• Pk

hutch
    India

HARRASMENT threatening
    Dear Sir,
    im an employee of a private firm and worked for some time in bangalore branch and now working in other firm and in the previous firm i used a mobile 9986088016 for some days and for which company is responsible for bill payment and company got closed and the connection is on company name and now recovery agents are harrasing me AND THREATENING me to pay the company bill the no from which im getting is 09886801070

25th of Nov, 2007

When I am calling to any number, it is not connecting first time. but hutch shows bill for that. For a call i have to dial three or four times and I m paying 3 to 4 times of a call. When I contacted customer care they are not responding. Hutch is now very bad service provider. can any one suggest me what to do. Should i go to Consumer Forum? I am facing this problem since last 3 months.

• Ra
      21st of Nov, 2007

Hi,

This is Ranjana Sehgal. I am using Hutch services since the last 2-3 years. I always recharge my phone via internet using my bank account, everything went fine until day before yesterday when I tried to recharge my mobile using Rs. 400. An SMS came confirming the recharge but it didn't reflect the balance. Later on when I checked it was something around Rs. 50 which was really irritating. It was the middle of the night that I did this so I thought lets see maybe the recharge is being done in part, but till now nothing has happened. There is no such scheme that I found on inquiring, then why they deducted nearly Rs. 200 of talktime I really wondered... Be careful!

• Ni
      20th of Oct, 2007

FOR DEACTIVATE YOUR CALLER TUNE, YOU HAVE TO SENT A
    MSG FROM UR HUTCH MOB TO 56789... AT FIRST YOU WOULD TYPE--DEACT CT,THEN SENT IT 56789.... AND UR CALLER TUNE WILL BE DEACTIVATE WITH IN 24 HRS.... THANKING ALL OF YOU

6th of Oct, 2007

i belongs to bihar
    so when ever i reached in under area of bihar that time i dont got coverege of hutch.so plese u prepare a hutch tower .i will provide my land for hutch tower.so u contact &prepare tower there.
    thanks
    chandra

• Dh
      3rd of Oct, 2007

I have been using Hutch since 1 years but now a days i am bit worried because i couldn’t contact customer care. my outgoing is active but incoming is not active for this i have dailed a lot customer care. but no response received form other side . now i have to say you service is too bad. my num. 9899684583

• Dh
      3rd of Oct, 2007

I have been using Hutch since 1 years but now a days i am bit worried because i couldn’t contact customer care. now my outgoing is active but incoming is not active for this i have dailed a lot customer care. but no response received form other side . now i have to say you service is too bad

26th of Sep, 2007

Hi i want to my last december call history.

• Ni
      25th of Sep, 2007

I m the customer of hutch 4 last 1 yr. They activate the caller tunes by themselves every time and deduct 30rs then i have send a msg again to hutch for its deactivation costing rs. 3i complained abt it many time but all in vain. The worst ever customer support is of hutch. The same thing happens 4 more than 5 times
    Even two times they have returned my money even but 4 the las three times its happening i got fed up frm hutch services.

• Pr
      23rd of Sep, 2007

I took a new hutch connection on 18th sept. They closed my connection and stopped outgoing calls saying that my bill has been generated on 20th and I need to pay 500!! Even after much of pleading, they did not start my calls till now.

Very poor service!

20th of Sep, 2007
    Hutch - 249 corporate plan - fraud and cheating!
    India

I have got call from the agent saying that I will get the additional sim with the 249 plan in additional to the plan if I will pay Rs.50 extra I will get STD with Rs 1 / min to any mobile or landline. But When called up the hutch customer care they are saying something different by different people. Miss. Deepti has to possible to enable Rs. 50 STD promopack, Mr. Shylender has to Rs.99 you will get the same value added service and now Miss Avitha has to pay Rs. 149 or go for 375 plan. So Hutch agents are not sure about the offer and the customers are getting cheated.

• Um
      17th of Sep, 2007

Sir
    I need the details of the 9884557492 in this number i have the some address with location all r i want to know this sir
    Pls sir replay me

16th of Sep, 2007

I purchased Hutch connection from SUBHIKSHA in Shalimar Garden Extn-II, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad on 12.09.07. They did not submit my documents to Hutch and Hutch in turn has deactivated my incoming and outgoing CLIP service due to which i am facing problems. I appeal to all readers not to ever buy any products from Subhiksha.

Also, Subhiksha appoint people in their mobile store those kind of people who know nothing about mobiles.When i went to report about my CLIP Deactivation Subhiksha guys asked me what is a CLIP? I was Amazed!!!

Very poor, inconvenient customer service!!!

Sandeep Sinha