Hutch / Fake promises! Worst service!

1 India Review updated:

On 16 December 2006, i dialed 888 from my hutch number just to know what is the best deal for me today. the recorded tape said the following words..." recharge yourself with hutch Rs. 2000 "e-recharge", get 6 months validity and complete talktime. THE EXTRA TALKTIME GETS CREDITED WITHIN 48 HOURS".

From my dealer, i got this recharge done and in lieu of Rs. 2000 as talk time, i got Rs. 1581.90. I waited the next 48 hours for the balance amount (i.e Rs. 418.10) and to my shock i dint receive that amount even after a week. I tried calling hutch customer care every moment but it not reachable even today the 26th December 2006. My being a loyal customer of essar and then hutch from the past 5 years, i am still faking a dream that i will get that amount or at least a call from them.

Hope the company gets well soon. Stupid bunch of people shifting the tariff plans every now and then and then providing poorest service this month.

Comments

• Bh

Well done EERa sign.

10th of Jul, 2007

Yes, in present time hutch has the worst customer care. They don't know how to talk.

• Br
      10th of Jul, 2007

I have activated hutch access plan (Rs.499/-) with free 500 MB data downloading but company adjust it amount on the billing date and it cost comes Rs.2500/- and after adjusting it it will become only Rs.499/-. But Hutch company is very claver because company bind the customer in a credit limit. i have also been binded in this with the credit limit of Rs.2000/- and this way if i use full 500 MB downloading then it cost will come Rs.2500/- and my credit limit is only Rs.2000/- so this way i can only use 400 MB data downloading if i don't make any call/message. I have 15/16 times requested to hutch care and also send the e-mails to node officer, area officer, hutch care etc. but all in vain. i think that the servant of the company need to take the classes of the maths. so that they can calculate the matter. i request to all reading persons that please don't use this service of the hutch company. it is give on mentally harassments etc. etc. my mobile No. is 9899957775.

• Vi
      12th of Jul, 2007

This is a shame to Hutch!!

I have been a subscriber of Hutch for the past 3 yrs. In the beginning of this year I received a message from Hutch saying that the caller tune was being activated. Very cunningly the message did not mention the fact that currency shall be deducted after a month of free service. After 5 months. I have received a message from Hutch that the caller tune was eating up Rs 30 pr month. The customer care executives continuously said different things things to me at different points of time regarding how much was deducted from my precious currency!

At one point of time she even admitted that it was their mistake but my currency could not be replenished. No amount of my prompting could lead me to a superior who could answer me ethically and responsibly. The end result was that Hutch enjoyed 5 months of promotion through its caller tune at my personal cost!!!

I would personally suggest every new subscriber to refrain from taking up Hutch. Forget the bad network, you are being flayed of your money without your consent...

12th of Jul, 2007

The workers of the company are very rude to the customers.

• Gv
      12th of Jul, 2007

My mobile no 9884620326 surrender in this month.

• Ra
      20th of Jul, 2007

I wanna get my caller tune deactivated for which I think I have sent too many SMSs to the number that was given by the Hutch Customer Care. My number is 9985783187.

• Sm
      24th of Jul, 2007

In the wonderful world of hutch, they change the tariff plans without any intimation. i am a living victim of the same. The plan has been changed and they claim they intimated 2 lakh customers., though i was not one of them. The excuse for the change os plan.- Govt of India Rules... Ha haa ha!

Their customer service is the lousiest under the sun... Pity i am stuck with them, though will not be for long at this rate.

• Ra
      27th of Jul, 2007

I am prepaid customer of hutch. I have complaint in Hutch many times about the service which activated (India Vs ENGLAND Cricket Pack) in my mobile without informing me that causes my loss of 99 rupees.

Even if i don't have any balance in my mobile. I have complaint in Hutch Vashi office to ADNAM. He told me that we don't have detail information, we will get back to you in 24 hours, but still i could not get reply from hutch.

This is worst service i got from HUTCH INDIA and without knowing they have activated this service, this may cause loss of valuable time and money. Please try to keep away. Airtel and Reliance is the best service provider.

This may cause the loss of hutch customer.

30th of Jul, 2007
    Hutch - Unable to make call into customer care department!
    India

My call always get transferred into document verification department as all my verification of doc. have been done positive, still I am unable to make call in customer care department (From where I can get knowledge of new services). So many time i talk to the agent of verification department but they did not take any keen interest in solving my problem. I am complaining about this matter from last five -six month!!!

Beware!!!

• Bo
      30th of Jul, 2007

I have the same complaint. Unable to get a person to talk with about the world points. The email address that was given id not correct.

• Bo
      30th of Jul, 2007

I totally agree with the man above. I can not get customer service. Impossible to speak to a real person. Dissatisfied with the world point.

• Vi
      1st of Aug, 2007
    Hutch - Beware prepaid users!
    India

I'm using Hutch prepaid connection, without my knowledge the service provider deducted money from my account for activating the caller tune facility. I complained in the hutch care immediately still I'm not getting back that money and many people like me are being victims of this theft by hutch company.

Beware prepaid users!

• Pr
      8th of Aug, 2007

I have register complain that I unable to contact customer care customer care executives are blocking my service to connect customer care and there is another problem that I am not getting proper coverage in khaperkheda. I have been registering this complain since last 6 month but every time they lie with me, that your complain will be solve within 24 hour and they didn't solve my problem.

• Pa
      24th of Aug, 2007
    Hutch - Worst network & worst customer care!
    India

I should not call first of all this service as CUSTOMER CARE... Forget CARE, they don't even give a damn to Customers... On 24th-25th Aug 2007, I experienced the worst Customer Care service provided by Hutch in Gurgaon. I have been a Hutch Customer in Bangalore also. And where, I experience both the network service and the hutch customer service was just fine.

With this facts keeping in my mind only; when I shifted to Gurgaon, I took a HUTCH connection. The network service is so worst. I couldn't get signal in my flat. Addition to that customer service... Ohhh my god... The Customer Care no. 111 itself is not reachable, forget about other numbers. The worst scenario was on 24th Aug 2007, where I was refused a connection to 111 no. at least 100 times for entire morning(From 8 AM to 11 AM, even then i didn't get connection... :(. If somebody in urgency needs to contact customer care... Then I am sure he may end up in trauma before the call actually gets connected. Luck by chance. If he has given a connection to 111, then he must wait till eternity to reach up to customer care executive... That was also a scenario, I experienced today on 25th Aug 2007 where I got connected to 111 by chance, and I waited for 12 minutes for customer care executive to speak up. Initially HUTCH showed me some courtesy to make me listen to some music and a taped message saying "HUTCH Customer Care Service Executive will attain me in a short (?) while". After 10 minutes, tape also stopped and Music vanished... What the hell is this service...

• Aj
      27th of Aug, 2007
    Hutch - Poor service!
    India

I bought a postpaid connection and i brought a big trouble in my hands. From first month of billing cycle, this is the 5 th month i have paid the bills through icici online account, and every time the billing department is saying they have not received amount, and every time i have to produce my bank statement by going to their HUTCH shop, this is their fault and i am facing problems, and no one is there to apologies.

31st of Aug, 2007

Yes I totally agree with this. whenever we call we have to hold for 10 -15 min always and it does get disconnected sometimes. They don't talk properly. I didn't opt for caller tune facility but this was forcibly put on me. Without informing me they deducted Rs. 30 from my account and even after complaining them that i don't want this facility they still did not deduct this facility and again forced me to pay Rs. 30 for next month saying this is monthly rental facility and we will discontinue this facility only after this month is over. When i already complained this to Ms. Nandini on 111 she told me they will refund this money, but this never happened on the contrary they still continued this facility. Again when i called 111 i spoke to Naim Akhtar he said u will have to continue till 20th sep 2007. Is this the way to care for the customers. Instead they should not have this dept.

Hutch - Threat by Dealer
    India

Barely after having my new Sim card i had a call from the dealer that i should report to him as my sim has some problems. As was not in the town i could report by that week.So on 17th Aug they barred my no. On returning to the dealer he refused to help infect blamed for not coming and asked for 250 RS to start my card again ...

Hutch Sucks

Hutch - Threat by company dealer
    India

Barely after having my new Sim card i had a call from the dealer that i should report to him as my sim has some problems.As was not in the town i could report by that week.So on 17th Aug they barred my no.On returning to the dealer he refused to help infect blamed for not coming and asked for 250 RS to start my card again ...

9764071314 is my number
    Hutch Sucks

4th of Sep, 2007

This is regarding the bad service received by Ms.Ankita, who hung up, Ms.Priya, who promised a call back and never bothered to call and Mr. Kushal, Team Lead, Emp ID: 249174, who is very rude and not customer friendly. This is a dissatisfied customer, who despite being not even a month old to Hutch has gone through so much of mess.

We have been promised by Ms. Anu, Pre-Sales that the new offer of Rs.349/- comes with 600 minutes of talktime with the bill for first month waived off, and 200 sms free per month. Based on the promise made by your Sales person we have gone for connections of 9886553900 and 9886543436. To our surprise, we get calls from Hutch care that the terms do not stand valid as of now. They have revised our terms to 450 minutes talktime to GSM.

I placed the complaint with Hutchcare, I got a call from Ms. Ambika stating, the complaint is resolved and the tariff plan is changed to 600 minutes as promised, for 9886553900. When the complaint is lodged for the same case for 9886543436, we are been told that, the tariff plan change is not possible and there is no person by name Ms.Ambika?? at Hutch care, whom I have spoken to, earlier yesterday.

The whole experience is bad and I strongly feel that, the customers are being taken for a ride, and false promises are made and terms dictated. The behavior of Hutch care executives has been highly unprofessional and I don’t see asto why anybody would want to trust you anymore for such ghastly service.