Hutch / Wrong information given!

1 India Review updated:

Hutch (hyderabad) had sent out a message saying that there is a promo offer wherein if a customer pays monthly 99Rs, he will be able to make calls to Gulf Countries @ 3.99 per minute. After I activated this offer on my number, the 99 Rs was deducted from my account as stated in the message. But I was charge @ 7.99 Rs per minute. Upon asking the clarifications on this, the executives says :
"It was a mistake from ourside. But nothing can be done now, you will have to pay @ 7.99".

I had also raised a complaint by calling their call center which was never looked into...

Comments

• Ar
      1st of Oct, 2007

Sub – Non Receiving NOC from Hutch Phone No- 9899408477

Dear Sir

I Arindom Kundu like to draw attention of false legitimate by Hutch Phone. Year back I took Hutch No – 9899408477(Relation Ship No 0 1.136066491) from Nazafgarh area Delhi, but from very first month I was facing billing problem. Never the lace I never got bill on time. But as a good citizen of India I make call at customer care and made the payment. Some time it also happened I got two bills at a time. For this reason I frustrated and I think for closed down the number.

I had closed down the number on March end by calling at customer care, then in return they confirmed me we are sending one form for disconnection. That form I have not recd till date. And due to non payment of bill for the month of Feb and March 07 my phone get disconnect.

On 29/8/07 I have call from Okhla Police station from Mr. Rajbir Singh
    (Phone No- 011-64135849) a complaint has launched for forgery under section
    402, 420, and Other section of Indian penal –(FIR NO – 406/07)which I don’t remember filled by M/S HETL Okhla and the lawyer for this case is Mr. R.K BINDAL of Tis Hazari Court (Room No- 3).

I have the lawyer Phone No from Mr.Rajbir Singh(Sub Inspector). When I contact
    Mr. Bindal he asked me to go any HUTCH SHOP and make the full and final payment by negotiate with the HUTCH EXECTIVE , as Mr. Bindal confirmed the unbilled amount is 2100 Rs. When I visit the Hutch Shop and asked for unbilled amount the confirmed me the amount is 1789/ Rs. only

After that I visit same day at JMD Tower Gurgaon –Haryana, I made the full and final payment of 1000/- by credit card (Receipt No – 0070708R0001139), and for same I had informed the Okhla police staion and Lawyer Mr. Bindra by providing the receipt no, I made the payment by 1:20Pm, as Mr. Rajbir Singh asked for payment by 4 O’Clock else he will send the file to court after 4pm same day.

Mr. Bindal Confirmed me on phone I will send the NOC in 2-3 days time, with the cheque of SECURITY Money. I made several call to Bindra to have the Courier details, every time he informed , give me 5 mins I am informing you, though it is only 6days as I smelling of forgery from MR. Bindal, as because when try to contact him on 3rd Sept 07
    I am having information “this number is not in Service”

Please help me in getting NOC AND SECURITY MONEY for Hutch No – 9899408477 .

Looking for an early settlement, as I have seen your channel has short this type of matter in quick succession.

My New Phone No- 9818711828 ; 011-25316906