Hutch Bangalore - INDIA / Pathetic network & customer care!

1 India Review updated:

I have been using Hutch 2G services in Bangalore INDIA since Feb'07 but my experience is worst with the Network/Customer care till date.We have our office in SALARPURIA SOFT ZONE,OUTER RING ROAD which accommodate around thousands of people.But there is not even a single bar coverage. Repeatedly the same was reported to Hutch customer care by me and my colleagues since last four months but no action has been taken. Ever time one call we are simply told that it would be rectified soon(four months already over).

But every heights crossed when so called Customer Care (though it is Customer Harassment) started pointing out issue with hand sets and started telling to use some other handset (100's of handset cant go faulty just in a premises and work fine every where). When we asks CC executive to hand over the call to concerned manager the the calls are either made blank or kept on hold with hutch music played on background... Once i tried holding it for more than 15mins but then after frustration disconnect myself... This is the fate of Customer who are being cared by such WORST TEAM.

Its pain to continue with such situation... I feel sorry for HUTCH(now VODAFONE) that in such cut throat completion if they cannot satisfy their existing customers they will die... Its just not my experience... Lots of people talk about it... On other Hand AIRTEL is really better than HUTCH... For all those people who wants new GSM connection in Bangalore i suggest to go with AIRTEL instead of HUTCH (its better to be wise before you suffer).

Ab

Comments

• Ni
      6th of Aug, 2007

The network conditions are the worst for Hucth. Most of the day time you can not make call. You get very good signal conditions... but when u try to make a call it gives u "Network Busy". I need to at least try 6 to 7 times before I could get my call through. Its very much frustrating. When I made the complaint with the Hutch Care they say " We are working on it, please bear it for some time". I am suffering since last 3 months. But, still no improvement. In fact its getting degraded day by day.

I would suggest u to not to opt for Hutch Connection, if you wanna be in Bangalore.

• Ni
      8th of Aug, 2007

Hi I am Nilesh from pune earlier I was having Hutch in pune and it is having good coverage there so here also I thought it would be better and took a hutch prepaid connection... but I am facing a network problem over here in my office, my office is in JP NAGAR and its more crowded area and other companies are having very good network here even the BSNL also having very good coverage but this hutch is useless for me now so I am also planning to change the sim... and I also feel that Airtel or BSNL are better options.