Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machine / Sapphire 835 Sewing Machine
I bought a brand new Sapphire 835 Husqvarna Sewing Machine on Oct o5, 2009 for $1, 398. Six months after using this machine, the stiches kept tangling at the back and I will have to rethread everytime. The needle would break, too. I found out much later that the main cause was the thread comes out of the thread take up lever. In August of 2010, I took my machine to the dealer for repair. I was told by the dealer that when he called Husqvarna to order the replacement part, Husqvarna told the dealer that the company was aware of the problem and that they were in the process of correcting this. My dealer told me that the part will be replaced at no cost to me because it was a factory defect. One month passed by and I kept following up when my machine will be repaired. I was told that the replacement part is on back order. It has been more than 2 months now and still, the replacement part is on back order. I have emailed personally Husqvarna to make a complaint, but I got the usual run around. It is so frustrating when I can't do anything. My sewing projects are on hold, I can't use my machine and to think that I spent so much money on this thing. It did not even last for one year. I had a very cheap (less than $200) Singer sewing machine before this and I used it for 16 years without breaking down, not even once. I am so sorry that I gave it away!!!
More Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Conn's / Husqvarna Riding Lawn Mower - Be smart, dont deal with this company
- Husqvarna - Huskylock s25 
- Husqvarna Viking - Machine broke in 30 minutes of sewing
- Husqvarna - Warranty issues!
- 46& Zero Turn Husqvarna - Rural King mechanic says it may have a bent valve 
- Husqvarna - designer diamond royale
- Husqvarna - lawn tractor faulty, terrible customer service
- Husqvarna - designer epic
- Husqvarna - epic
- Husqvarna - 576 xp autotune chainsaw