Husqvarna Viking / designer diamond royale sewing machine
Sept. 2016 I purchased this machine new for over $7000+ Trade in of Pfaff Creative. It has approximately 48 hours on the machine, and has been in the shop for the 4th time. About half of the hours on the machine are the technicians trying to reproduce my problems. They state every time they "can't find anything wrong with it", however, I am unable to sew a binding to a quilt, or purse or do ANY type of sewing that is more than 3 layers of fabric!! This time, I was sewing a zig zag edge around placemats (2 layers fabric, 1 layer iron on fleece). Every 3-5 stitches the machine "Needs to Rest" for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. I changed to a new needle. I changed to new thread. I cleaned every space that could be cleaned numerous times. This continues and then began to break needles and "Need to Rest". This is pretty much my story for every single service I have needed since it's purchase. I was told this model was redesigned by HV from the Diamond Series with motherboard problems, and reissued by the Diamond Royale. WELL THIS INE DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE RETURNED TO THE FACTORY AND A NEW ONE ISSUED!! IT IS A LEMON!!! You would expect a machine costing this much to sew 3 thickness of material!! Today the shop owne told me, "You should be able to sew a quilt easily with this machine, but it has a highly sensitive computer in it. If it is frequently telling you it needs to rest, then it is a pre warning that that it is being over taxed. HELLO!!!THAT IS WHY I BROUGHT THE MACHINE IN AGAIN". Now the warranty is about up and still doing the same damn thing! Do you not stand behind your product or is it the Dealer?
More Husqvarna Viking Complaints & Reviews
- Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machine - Sapphire 835 Sewing Machine 
- Conn's / Husqvarna Riding Lawn Mower - Be smart, dont deal with this company
- Husqvarna - Huskylock s25 
- Husqvarna Viking - Machine broke in 30 minutes of sewing
- Husqvarna - Warranty issues!
- Husqvarna - zero turn mower
- Husqvarna lawn mower - New lawn mower blew up
- Husqvarna - designer diamond royale
- Husqvarna - huscavarna riding mower
- Husqvarna - jade 35 electronic part with problems