Husqvarna / Huskylock s25
I hate my Huskylock s25. The machine is awful - after 2 years of use I would throw it away if I could, but since it is my business to sew, and this is the only machines they make now, I am stuck with the 2k+ investment that is a nightmare to use or service.
It is all plastic, poorly designed for use, has sharp corners that scratch you when you thread the machine, has no free arm anymore, and is generally cramped for working or threading.
It constantly breaks needles, goes out of alignment so easily, and is so complicated that you cannot service it yourself in any way. I use to love Husky's but their choices to eliminate simpler, better made machines like the 910 has turned me off, and I will never recommend them to anyone. They discontinued parts as well as their older, better machines, so now you cannot even repair and maintain the older machines. I feel so let down by a company I thought stood for great reliable products. I have no recourse and that is the most frustrating part of this. I tried to return it weeks after buying it, already knowing I was unhappy, and the 'seller' would not take it back. So buyer beware - this is not the kind of machine we all came to expect from Husqvarna, it is a cheap plastic version of their former glory, clearly designed without any thought of how a sewer would use it and made to break within a few years so you have to buy a new one.
More Husqvarna Complaints & Reviews
- Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machine - Sapphire 835 Sewing Machine 
- Conn's / Husqvarna Riding Lawn Mower - Be smart, dont deal with this company
- Husqvarna Viking - Machine broke in 30 minutes of sewing
- Husqvarna - Warranty issues!
- 46& Zero Turn Husqvarna - Rural King mechanic says it may have a bent valve 
- Husqvarna - designer diamond royale
- Husqvarna - lawn tractor faulty, terrible customer service
- Husqvarna - designer epic
- Husqvarna - epic
- Husqvarna - 576 xp autotune chainsaw