Husqvarna / designer diamond royale

1 3010 w 10200 nDeweyville, United States

I purchased this machine brand new. Within 2 weeks of using it, it broke a needle, threw off the timing and i had to take it in for repair. I was charged $400 for a service maintenance agreement. The machine was gone for a month. Once it returned, i was able to use it for another 3 or 4 weeks and then something else went wrong. It was returned for service each time, being gone for 2-4 weeks. After 11 trips to the dealer for repair, i sent an email to the manufacturer and was advised to send it to the dealer and have them send it to the manufacturer to be gone thru. I was told it would take a week to get a shipping container to ship the machine back to Tennessee. I emailed the manufacture of this update. 2 weeks later, i emailed the manufacturer for an update on my machine. No response. 3 weeks later i again emailed them. I was told to contact my dealer for updates on my machine. I called and left a message that was never returned. I drove the 45 minutes to the store only to learn that the manufacturer still had not sent a shipping container and my machine was still sitting at the dealer. Finally a week later it was shipped. I was told my machine would be gone for service 6-8 weeks. I left my machine at the dealer on September 27th. On December 11th, i tried calling the dealer for an update and was told the manager was on medical leave and they didn't know how to look my machine up. So i called the manufacturer and was told i had to go thru the dealer for updates. A week later my sewing machine was back at the dealer, but there was no sign of my embroidery arm. After 2 trips and 2 phone calls to the dealer, with a promise of a phone call back, my arm showed up at the dealer 3 weeks later. I tried to use my machine as soon as i got home, only to discover that the machine will no longer read the usb memory stick. I tried calling the dealer multiple times, only to get an answering machine. So i called the manufacturer and was told i had to go thru the dealer. I recieved an email from the manufacturer stating they had contacted the manager of the dealer and i would get a phone call back. The dealer called back and her solution wad to bring the machine back so they could send it back to their tech to be fixed... this involves another 45 minute one way drive with the potential of the machine being gone another 2-4 weeks. To make a long story short, i have owned this machine for 26 months but I have only had it in my home and useable for 10 months. I am making payments on a machine that i can't use. I was told today that i just received back a practically brand new machine and i didn't have to pay for it... what about the 400.00 service maintenance agreement i was forced to buy after the machine broke down after 2 weeks of use? I asked to return the machine for a refund and was told that i had owned it too long, even though I've only been able to use it less than a year out of the 2 years i have purchased it. Also one manager told me that the machine should have gone to the manufacturer after it had been to the dealer 3 times for repair, instead i struggled thru 11 repairs!

Hi