HuskyPowerwasherbroken, water leak

N Review updated:

We bought 2 years in a row two husky power washers. The first one broke, the second one husky powerwasher 1800 psi - more expensive -
has an internal water leak and therefore no power. Weare tired and sick of this company that sells a mchine that breaks down after correct winter storage (room temperature) and emptying all water in machine. There online help doesn't work either.
I will make a complaint to the better business bureau.
A desapointed customer!!!

• C
      Aug 07, 2009

Dear valued customer,

I represent the Customer Service Team here at Husky PowerWasher. I apologize for the experience you had with our Customer Service Department.
    We would like to correct this issue to your full satisfaction.

Please contact us at [protected] or [protected]@fna-group.com

Husky PW Customer Service Team

• You can reach customer service at [protected] for parts Mon-Fri. 8-5 central time.

•   May 07, 2010

Community,
    This is Michael from Home Depot Customer Care; I just wanted to inform you all that I will be leaving my current position and will no longer be monitoring this site. However, I will be passing the torch to my very qualified colleague and have listed her information below. Please contact her if you have any issues regarding Home Depot stores, products etc. I would like to thank you all for your support, it was my pleasure.

Stephanie
    Atlanta, GA 30339
    [protected]@homedepot.com

Michael

Jul 06, 2010

I bought a husky powerwasher 2000 a couple of years ago. I used this machine one time and now I cannot get the machine to work on high pressure. I checked the screen and hose as outlined on the owners manual (5.4) however this has not resolved the issue. I would appreciate any assistance you can provide to ensure your product works. If not, I will trash this machine and take a loss that I cannot afford. If this machine cannot be easily repaired rest assured the company has lost my business.

• S
      Jul 07, 2010

T. Johns,

We apologize for the problems that your having with your Husky Pressure Washer. Please email me at [protected]@homedepot.com with your contact information and I can work on getting this resolved for you. I look forward to helping you.

Sheronda
    Atlanta, GA 30339
    [protected]@homedepot.com

Apr 23, 2012

I personally feel that Husky should recall this power washer 1800 as it does not work properly and getting service is crazy! I have one, and have replaced the power washer gun twice and yes it is broke again, o-rings!!! I think I have used this unit 6 times and fixed it just as many!! I will never buy another husky product!
    Tom Bartels
    Barrington, N.H.

Apr 23, 2012

This product is a joke! I purchased 1800 power washer, have used it about 6 times and have fixed it as many! Now the powerwasher handle is broke again, o-rings this time! I will never purchase another Husky item again! I feel that once again this product should have been recalled, but I guess one has actually worked!
    Tom B.

• C
      Apr 24, 2012

Greetings Valued Customer,
    I am a Customer Srvice Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company .Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your Husky 2000S pressure washer.
    Please contact us at 888.550.160 or [protected]@fna-group.com or at www.huskypowerwasher.com.
    Please reference posting # NE04241201, when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.
    Husky Customer Care Team

• H
      Jun 06, 2012

At Christmas time my brotheer in-law bought a H2000 from home depot. The first one didn't work so he returned it. The second was missing sometheing he returned it. The third one was missing the water hose. He asked my sister to return it and she forgot until he mentioned it last Thursday. I took it to home depot and they no longer carry it. They gave me a phone number which I called and got test sometheing and disconnected. I have tried to find your live chat all I find is replacement parts. I sent an email to home depot and they gave me phone # I left a message on the 4th no response and one again today. Since I have spent thelast 5 days trying to get this taken care of and am not getting anywhere I have to assume I spent good money on sometheing I will never be able to use. I use to think Husky made quality products but after this I will not be buying Husky again