Husky Powerwasher 1750 / power wands broke and doesn't always work

1 MN, US Review updated:

my power wahser doesn't always get power so have to shut down restart etc to get it to work and then the wands have broken so I am looking to see if I can get a replacement for them..

Comments

• You can reach customer service at [protected] for parts Mon-Fri. 8-5 central time.

• To Mr. Orrin Sechter

I am a customerserviceagent that works with Husky and i am writing regarding the problem that y0u are having with your Husky 1750 please contact us Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm ct at [protected] and please provide this web site and any one of our customer service agents wil be able to better help solve the issue that you are having with your nozzle or unit.

• To
      Jun 19, 2011

I use my dad's Huskey machine and I'm SO ANGRY I CAN'T TALK! Every time I attempt to use it, it DOESN'T WORK!!! First off, the motor is a PITA to get running. It stalls 10x before you can go to work. Next, the machine only blows water for about 3sec before it quits. Then, I have to wait 10sec for it to blow water again. What junk! I'm so dissappointed in HD.
    This unit gets VERY LITTLE USE. Sorry, don't have the model ifo me now. It's one of the middle of the roads, not a baby. All we use it for is washing cars and motorcycles and it's not even up for that meager task. Don't tell me about my water pressure. I used to have a commercial unit(I should have kept!) that worked fine. I've washed my whole house with that unit and I quit before it did!