Husky / Powerwash 1800

I purchased a Husky powerwash 1800 at the end of the summer season, therfore I didn't use it until the following spring. At that time I had new siding installed so I didn't need the soap wand for anything. I used the regular wand and things went well. The following spring I wanted to try the soap wand and it just leaked water everywhere with no pressure at all. The wand was cracked. I went to Home Depot and explained the problem, they told me to go to the manufacturer which I did. I was told it was out of warranty. At the time of purchase, I paid Home Depot for an additional warranty period, so then I took the problem to them. Home Depot told me that since it was defective when I bought it that it was Husky's problem not theirs. I am thinking about just ordering another soap wand, but I can tell you one thing, I'll never take an extended warranty on anything from Home Depot again. Now I have to see if I can even get the part from Husky. Bad experience from both companies.

Comments

• Cn
      9th of Oct, 2009
    Husky - broken
    husky ryobi homelite
    Anderson
    South Carolina

Bought the 1600 electric washer for small use. Taken out of the box 1 day after purchase, soap valve is broke. No help from customer service. This product is made within 2 miles from my address, but some reason they will not send me a new valve. But instead told me to take it to the closest service center. I would like to use it before cold weather hits, seems like maybe next summer i can see if it will run and perform. This is a crappy company with ### customer service. It will be a cold day in hell before i buy another product from this company.