Husky Power Washer/Home Dpeot / used once won't turn on

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Got Husky power washer H 2000 second generation for christmas used it once, it worked; one month later went to use it and it would not turn on. Apparently, this is an on-going problem, home Depot representative told me.

Comments

• 0 Votes

Dear valued customer:

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your pressure washer.

Please contact us at 888 550 1606 or cservice@fna-group.com

When leaving us a voicemail, please provide your full telephone number including the area code. We also ask that you speak clearly.

Husky Customer Service Team

• Ho
      12th of Feb, 2010

Hi,
    This is Michael from Home Depot Customer Care, I am sorry that you are having problems with your Husky Power Washer. I will be glad to help, please send an email with more details to: michael_care@homedpeot.com

Michael
    The Home Depot
    Atlanta, GA 30339

• Qu
      12th of Mar, 2010

I have contacted the Husky support page for a week now with no results. I have a Husky H2000 pressure washer model#H2000 serial# 0902006153
    of which the nozzle going from the hose connection to the discharge nozzle has cracked. There was no water in the head, and it was stored in a heated garage all winter. It is a cheaply made plastic piece that I would gladly change myself if I could only get the part. Is this the kind of garbage that The Home Depot will continue to sell to the public consumer? I bought a different washer a day before I bought this one, only to return it the next day as it never worked out of the box! I have seen endless complaints on this product and am curious as to why it has not been recalled or removed from shelves?

• 0 Votes

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issues you experienced with a part for your H2000 power washer.

Please contact us at 888-550-1606 or cservice@fna-group.com. Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.

Husky Customer Service Team