Husky / Power washer

I bought two of these a couple of years ago. One for me and one for work. I used mine 2 or 3 times and then it started leaking around the handle like crazy. I took it apart, put it back together and made sure it was tight. Still leaked.
The one for work never got used, so I borrowed the sprayer and hose. I got about 20 ft of sidewalk done and then it started leaking just like my original sprayer. Ridiculous. Needless to say, two up, two down, I realized it was a design flaw. Can't believe it went through product testing and it never had any problems. Or more likely, it was tested with different materials and then when it came time for production they found a manufacturer that could make the part for a dollar cheaper. How did that work out for you Husky? Unless this gets resolved by Husky I won't consider buying another product they make. Even if it does, I will be researching it first. Only gonna get me once.

Comments

• Wi
      7th of May, 2010
    husky - ordering parts for pressure washer 1800
    alltechahndyman
    Riviera Beach
    Florida
    Phone: 561/848/1244/

I orher three parts for my 1800 pressure washer 3/20/2010 online parts store for the toal of $79.69 sum with shipping . So I call the store to find out about my order ' they claim they can't find order they are willing to submit my to me for sum of $87.65 and I don't think thats right.

• Wi
      7th of May, 2010

aggree I belive it's an open scan.