Hush Puppy (Bata India) / Cracked shoes

1 India Review updated:

I purchased one HUSH PUUPIE shoe from Bata in Patiala in Punjab (INDIA) from auth. showroom in the month of April 2006. But that shoe get cracked just after 4-5 months, I approached to the dealer but he said they can't do anything because Guarantee is valid only for 70 days...

SHOCKING for me I purchased this shoe on the cost of 1100 Rs. after 50% less mean actual cost is 2200 Rs., so according to dealer the life of the shoe is only for 70 days for thier top brand. Its totally a fraud with the customer.

And then I approached to companies head office, written a mail and faxed the complaint but still no reply.

Attached is the mail which I have sent to the Bata head office but no reply, even I have copy of fax which I sent for same.

Everyone beware, never buy buy defective Bata shoes!

Regards,
Avinash Singla
[protected].
Patiala (Punjab)
INDIA

Av

Comments

• Si
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Hush Puppies - Ladies black Oxford shoe.
    Clifton, New Jersey
    New Jersey

I bought these shoes and I'm having alot of discomfort. It seems like the tongue of the shoe keeps on slipping and when I walk I'm having pain. Please help me with this matter. I really love the shoes.

• Gr
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Hush Puppies - Undearwear/I am complaint about the quality control
    Johor
    Malaysia

Red colour fade and wore second time the thread take off. I am hand washed it. This was second time experience with the different pattern of the underwear. I was so disappointed for the products.

• Ra
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Hush Puppies - Hush puppies genuine leather men’s black. shoes
    Delhi
    New York

I had purchased a hush puppie shoe for my father approximately 6 months back and I have observed that only after 3 months of usage the leather has started cracking from all around.

21st of Oct, 2018
    Hush Puppies - bata shoe huff puppies
    ahmedabad
    India
    sristi.org

i want my huff puppies shoes purchased a year ago from bata vastrapur ahmedabad to be repaired

i have been highly benefitted by these shoes due to reduction in pain in my legs