Huntington Toyota / rav4 purchase
I went to this dealership base on initial communicatation with the internet sprcialist Joanna.I was looking for 2017 Toyota RAV4. Whiteout informing me and withou my consent the dealer added options and increased the price, basically trying to force the customer to pay for extra options not needed or required.I contacted the Sales Manager an I proposed to return the unwanted options (roof cross bars for which they charged $315 and get a refund or exchange for Toyota accessories of my choosing of thre same value.
More Huntington Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.