Huntington Bay Construction / Poor Work/Had To Replace

1 Huntington, IN, United States

Hired company to perform reno on my home nearly 10 years ago. Having roof replaced after 9 years because they did not replace or change any of the rotted plywood on the roof, use proper shingles, or ice shield, causing leaks and water damage all over my home. Additionally, when we had vinyl siding put up, it was found the HBC installed the new windows without changing obviously rotted plywood on the outside of the home. Upon recent renovation of our basement, we found shoddy plumbing fixes, electrical work that almost burned our house down, and quick slap jobs here and there. All of the work performed by HBC is now falling apart. In the kitchen they used cheap material and most likely charged me for premium. Did not take out necessary permits for construction causing headache with the town and thousands in fees. Company was unable to provide me with receipts because the "computer broke." I would never ever recommend this company to anyone. Ultimately cost me tens of thousands of dollars to repair damage over the years caused by awful workmanship by HBC. BEWARE!

Ps