Hunk, (Hero Honda) / serious defect from the very begining

India Review updated:
3.75
hi
I bought my new HUNK(herohonda) from CENTURY MOTORS,Madhapur,Hydrabad on 1/12/07.From the verybegining I am facing problem as the bike frequently stoped in the middle of the journey.After reporting to the diller they said it is problem with fuel tank.But till now they are not able to rectify it.I asked them to replace that with new one because I draw their attention within hours after of purchase but they refused.I am very much dissatisfied with that herohonda diller,CENTURY MOTORS,MADHAPUR ,HYDRABAD and ofcourse to the herohonda company also.I mailed several time and asked suggesion from Herohonda regional office in Hydrabad also.but all things goes in vain.Can anybody help me out.
THANKS AND REGARDS
rathin basu
rathin.basu@wipro.com

Comments

Ge
  2nd of May, 2008
better take to a service centre and ask them to clean the tank and carburetor.if u r riding the bike in the rain, then thr r chances of water entry into the carburetor.
Kr
  5th of May, 2011
Sir,

I have purchased my new bike hero honda hunk which in November-26-2011 from PRAKASH MOTORS, ANAND.GUJARAT. and it having the DIGITAL METER PROBLEM after purchased.it happe from last 1-month and i have the communication with Prakash Motors Anand.of hero honda but he don give the solution properly and said that they could not do any action or solving this kind of electronics problem.so please give me proper reply about my problem.I send you my bike engine and frame number.
Engine no-KC13EEAGK03338