hungry howies, pizza / poor business managemnet, lies

hungry Howies Pizza, Dunellon, FL
11371 N Williams St
Phone: 352-489-5661
Very Poor Servive in this branch, Ordered Pizza at 525pm, stated 45 min to deliver. Called after 1 hour and 15 minutes. Manager states went to the wrong house had the wrong phone in their system, John the manager made excuses stated just an error they would make a fresh pizza and re deliver. Got a call shortly from business they can not find address again gave them directions on the phone. Then driver calls gave him directions. Long story short pizza arrives after 2 hours. Pizza was the original pizza from 2 hours ago, cold hard and they forgot the soda. Called again. manages states, sorry as I said it was just a computer error, they offered to bring an extra Soda next time... I told them that is disgraceful way to provide service I have 2 screaming hungry kids no soda cold hard pizza and you don't even offer to remove the charges on my card for this crap.. Then he stated he would remove the charge from my card.. Which he did not.. In fact they lied about making a new pizza, they lied about the charges being removed, they never brought what I paid for and the manger was a total idiot!!! My recommendation Hungry Howies is a waste of time space and their cold crappy food is not worth the hassle to ANYONE!!!

D  14th of Feb, 2010 by
Get off your lazy ### and pick it up yourself.