Hundai Motors India Limited / Poor service and customer response

Re: Hundai

This is regarding my vehicle, which I bought in the month of August 2006,
bearing Engine No.G4hg6m872355 Vin No. Malab51hr6m898973 , model
Santro XO.

I have got so many problems with your service department, in Ahmedabad
Hundai. You people only knows how to sell the car, after selling the car nobody is bothers to answer our queries, or even for the service complaints.

My car had given for the service on 16th May that time the service was done very badly, whatever problems I had written in the slip was not done, so I called them up and asked them about that they said they will take the car and will do the same, then i had taken the car on 25th may 2007, the in the evening, for stearing problem, there mr. Mehul saying they need approval
from the Head office for the changes, after approval they will take the car on 1st June they said. But when the car was back same day evening it was damaged on right side wheel stapdy damaged. Also left side back door roof damaged., I imm. Call mr.mehul in planet hundai about problem, he told me
that next day my person will check at my door step. Also write complaint on delivery job sheet about complaint.

Next day on 2nd june I called mr. Mehul. Sent your person for check problem , he told me my person come with you, you don’t worry. But whole day nobody come. After word mr. Mehul refused my call. After 2day no response from planet hundai I call on 4th june at palenet about my problem, there mr. Goswami response me that it was mistake by our side. Sir you don’t worry I will short out your problem and I brought your car on 6thjune (Wednesday}.

On 6thjune they taken my my car from my home from change stearing assembly and other problem, that time I told him pls conform me how much time it was taken for all this problem so I can mange my schedule.

After 2-3 days or more that is up to but the surprise is that nobody bothers to tell me how many days it will take more and when I can get my car... After repeated calls nobody answers. If you are doing this type of services with new customers like me then I can’t even think of other customers???

Also in feb 1st week my car front bumper damaged I put in your co. for insurance, they replace front bumper but not fitting against original bumper. I ask there they told me that not possible for 100% fitting.

When I was getting any reply from your Ahmedabad service station especially from Mr.Goswami, Then on 11th june I took your head office i.e. Delhi office no. and called up there, there I spoke with Mr.Asuthosh Pal and explained to him everything and he had given the no. of Mr.Menon, who is in charge of west zone service head as per your co. person, in mumbai. I spoke to him for about 2 hours and explained to him all my problems, he assured me that he will speak to Mr.Goswami at Ahmedabad and get back to me by 10 to 15
minutes but the surprise is that after 3 hours also I have not received any reply from him, when I call him up and he ask me that your car is ready by today evening and itn was delivery to you.,but yesterday I didn’t get my car also no feed back from mr.menon. Who is west zone head.

Also I called your [protected] helpline no. where mr. ashish {manager} also hear my problem 1hr. Then he told me I will get back to you within hour. After 2hour he not called me then again I call him but he was not response to me or any feedback.

After words last the evening I called me neeraj kohli. Whole day I communicate all your senior person who in charge of world best co. nobody response me. If your head office Senior officer is doing like this how can we expect a person like goswami do the fast service. I spent around Rs.2000/- only for phone calls to call up.

Delhi, Bombay,
customer care.

Comments

• Me
      29th of Jun, 2007

A copy of email to: Hundai Motors Ltd.

I am having Hundai Centro Car No. MH04 AX 6159 and had given for Servicing and repainting before about 2 months at National garage, BKC, Bandra - a HUNDAI Authorized Service Station.

I was told that the car paint will be scrapped and repainted and repairs of dents. I was charged in all about Rs 30 - 35000/- (in all including Servicing). The car I gave for about 10 days. for painting, it was sent to your workshop at Mahalaxmi. and the look of the car was very nice. but trouble begain after 2 days. My window glass gave problem - I was asked to bring the car - was attended. Again after 2 days my AC stopped functioning. - attended.

After about a week I noticed that instead of repainting it was only coated and the dents were also visible. I informed the person concerned person.

In monsoon I observed that the new wipers fitted were not to the size and were bigger than the specified size - giving trouble.

Sir, we have many Hundai cars in our family including one new brand Gatz purchased recently. but regarding service it is not the mark. i hope you will understand this and hope to study this matter and hope to get some satisfactory answer.

Thanking You,
    with regards,
    Shashikant Mehta

• Ra
      10th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,
    mein apko suchit karta hu ki mene apki verna car GJ 12 AK 7855 M/S B.MANGATRAM GANDHIDHAM KUTCH GUJARAT.se purchace ki he date 29/03/2008 ko mere paas isse pahle apki accent car thi muje apki verna se average nahi mil raha he jiski shikayat me bar-bar B.MANGATRAM jo apka dealer he use de raha hu par muje vaha se koi satisfection nahi ho raha he aj 5month ho gaye he uske baad bi meri car ki average 09/1o ki he jabki car lete waqt muje kaha gaya tha ki uski average 20/22 ki he unhone muje jesa kaha (service, aliment, longdrive etc)mene sab karke dekh liya ya to wo muje gumrah kar rahe he ya fir unhe time nahi he ye sab karne ke liye majburan muje apko compain karni pad rahi he please muje batao agar mene apki car leke koi galti ki he aj 8lakh rupees hum apki company ki repotetion dekhke apke upar vishwas karke apki car le rahe he to hum bevkuf nahi he me mentaly offset ho gaya hu ap meri samasya ka hal kijiye nahi to me consumar court & MEDIA jaunga muje aisa karne me vivash mat kijiye
    THANKS
    RAJINDER GOYAL
    +91 98252 27855

• Ra
      10th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam
    sir aj bi date 10/08/2008 suday ke din bi muje M/S B.MANGATRAM GANDHIDHAM KUTCH GUJARAT me bhulaya tha 11 baje se lekar 1 baje tak vaha meri VERNA GJ 12 AK 7855 khadi rahi aur unhone return kar diyabolte he aj time nahi he next sunday ana wo humesha aisa kar rahe he kahte he hamare paas sirf sunday ko time rahta he dekhiye mere dimag bahut kharb ho gaya he ap isko siriuce lijiye isse apke aur humare sambhand bhi achhe rahenge me hundai ko permanet custmor hu isse pahle bhi mene apki santro aur accent li hue he pls jo bhi action le jald se jald le
    thanks
    RAJINDER GOYAL
    C/O SURYA IMPEX
    (import all type of iron steel and farous & non farous)
    208, 2nd floor, tejabhai tower, opp:BMCB Bank,
    sector-9, GANDHIDHAM KUTCH 370 201
    mobile +91 98252 27855
    tel +91 2836 22 80 83
    fax +91 2836 223377

30th of Aug, 2008

I purchased an Hyundai I-10 (Era) from Samta Hyundai, Ambala (Haryana). Ph. 0171-2543811-22. Bearing temporary registeration number - 2193, Engine number - GUMG8M424441 on 01.07.2008. At the time of purchasing dealer promised us to give Petrol Coupons of Rs. 2700/- (Two Thousand Seven hundred only), but till date we have not received any coupon from the dealer. when reminded about the same they say that the mail has been forwarded and they haven't received the reply for their mail.

Please look in to the matter and if possible help me.

Warm Regards
    Mahinder Pal Mittal
    094160-24189

• Ai
      27th of Oct, 2010

hundai motors only know how to catch the customer & how to sold the cars, they r not bothering about what the customers r facing after purchasing the cars from hundai motors, hundai motors services r very very poor & bad.hundai dealers r behaving very rude & lotters with the customers.

aijaz ahmad