Humour Phantoms Incdual usb 2-port car charger cell phone mount holder for mobile phones and gps

I will never ever buy anything from them ever again!!! They never helped for s#!+ and im so pissed cause they said they'll refund $3 and the item was $10. What the hell am I going to use with a defective item?! And they told me to send a video of what's the problem and I had to send it, not once, not twice, but three times!!! They wasted my time and day just to tell me you'll only refund $3 for the defective item, get the f* out of here!!! If I could give them a negative rating I would.

"dear customer, very sorry for the defective item. If you want to return it, we need to send it to the factory, and apply compensation or a replacement for you. But sending it back may cost you more time and money. As you can see, the item is still workable, although is has some small problem we suggest to refund 50% to you as the compensation and you keep the item to save your time and money, is it ok? Maybe we are not the best, but we are trying our best to offer you the best service. If you think the solution is not good enough, please let us know. Best regards cs"

Gl