Humana Gold Plus HMO / false advertising
Humana promotional materials fail to fully disclosed what they mean by "in-network". They lead you to believe it is any specialist doctor that has a contract with Humana to accept the Humana Gold Plus (HMOPOS) plan. This is NOT true. My primary care physician (PCP) is a member of the Dupage Medical Group (DMG). A 300 doctor plus group with all kinds of specialists. They will not refer you to other specialists outside their (DMG) group, even those they are listed in the Humana Provider Directory. I carefully checked that both my Primary doctor and my eye surgeon were in the Provider Directory prior to signing up with Humana Gold Plus (HMOPOS). If I had known about this bait and switch I would have never signed up with them.
Medicare regulates everything about Medicare Advantage plans. They need take action against Humana. All those currently enrolled in Humana Gold Plus should be allowed to switch out immediately.
More Humana Gold Plus HMO Complaints & Reviews
- Humana - stay away from humana! 
- Humana - fraud and cheating 
- Humana - worst insurance coverage on the planet 
- Humana Dental - cancel plan 
- Humana - deceptive practice 
- Humana - comp benefits dental
- Humana - change in claims processing for in-network dentist
- Humana - the number doctors call for authorization
- Humana Dental - dental
- [Resolved] Humana - humana pharmacy