Huma Ahmed Adnan Food Stuff Trading LLC / mrs. fraud huma ahmed and mr. fraud ahmed adnan (robbery) both are cheating our money

Hi friends,
Good day to all,
I am posting about ms. huma and mr. ahmed they are doing forgery business in uae the name of huma ahmed adnan food stuff trading llc in al aweer market and office located in deira, and I am sorry to say that I also a victim of this forgery, not only me also many companies are affected by them and do you want to know more details please visit google complaint board, and we lost almost huge amount of 24050 usd (2*40ft container of coconut) to this person. he cheated me and also took away the whole lot of money from. I regret for my mistake and I whole heartedly wish no one else must be a victim of this notorious person. legal steps must be taken to control these kinds of white collar thefts and must try maximum to refund the victims their lost money. this is a kind prayer to the concerned government, who ever is responsible for this brutal fraud practice must be published and that must be a lesson to those who plan these kind of forgery in future.

Note : I have here with p. o, forgery cheque and forgery bank transfer copy which is given hfs trading llc.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Regards