Huisraad NL / Extremely rude customer service!

Damaged merchandise was delivered. Customer service agreed to take back the merchandise for a full credit, but on the day of the pickup, the store manager refused to give me a full credit. Delivery men and store manager were extremely rude. The Manager did not make an effort to resolve the problem in a reasonable manner. Customer service is not returning any phone calls. I am left with damaged furniture and extremely rude customer service.

Va

More Huisraad NL Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      10th of Nov, 2007

Similar thing happened to us recently. Probably because they are going out of business.

7th of Dec, 2007

They promise to deliver the furniture on dec.6,but a lady(kelly) called me up Wednesday night telling me they cant make it. I took a day off for that particular day. So I called her again to cancel the order but she said they cant cancel it.

So now I'm not surprise if they are going out of business, because of their system!!!

• St
      10th of Dec, 2007

To Mr. and Mrs. Tranquilino,

Miss Kelly did not want your furniture to be damaged on a full truck delivery. The original delivery was scheduled by a different associate, so she was not even aware of it. We are not permitted by the courts to cancel deliveries, so this is not our system - it's out of our control.

PS. Maybe next time you will reconsider when you think about dishing out personal attacks (that we won't mention) at any other person.

the STAFF at HUISRAAD nl.

• Ka
      12th of Jan, 2008
    Huisraad NL - No merchandise!
    Huisraad nl
    1200 Morris Tpke
    Short Hills
    New Jersey
    Phone: 973-564-8066

We put down $1500 deposit toward the sofa on 11/18/07 and scheduled to receive the merchandise on 12/12/07 & then re-scheduled for 1/5/08 & no delivery was made & we weren't able to contact anyone.

• Ai
      31st of May, 2009

Huisraad was a great company with great products. if you guys only had a sale long before mis-managing the great products you had! My girlfriend's entire place is filled with your furniture, but unfortunately since you are now out of business we cannot get more. Such a great shame because everyone else sells veneer garbage or is way overpriced. Anyways, good luck and hope you guys revive the company with lower price points to attract more customers - heard you guys had 250k sales in 1 weekend at Menlo which is your normal 3 months total of sales. Heh...

G