hugo boss / Misleading information

Jul 19, 2015
Hugo Boss
My sister-in-law was in the United States at the start of last month. Since we have to go to my brother-in-law`s wedding in august, she suggested me to buy a Hugo Boss suit. I said to her that`s ok but firstly she would have to question the store if I could make the adjustments or change here in Brazil if necessary. She then asked the saleswoman in the Mall at Millennia (Orlando) store and she that I could change the product in Brazil if necessary and make the necessary adjustments. She then bought for me the The James/Sharp regular fit item 50230500 Black that cost usd 895 + taxes. Since she bought size 48R which is bigger than my size I had to contact the salesman in the Aventura Mall (Aventura-FL) to tell them my measures so they could exchange for a more suited suit. The salesman Harvey told my sister-in-law again that there wash`t no problem in exchanging the product in Brazil or making the necessary adjustments if necessary. They exchanged for the 44R. And then she brought the suit for me in Brazil. Unfortunately, the suit didn`t suit up well because the 44R needs a narrower shoulder. And I couldn`t return because the suit isn`t in the United Stated anymore. My brother-in-law will be in New York for his honeymoon next month and I was pretending in returning next month because 2 stores ave my sister-in-law misleading information that led us to buy the suit.