Hughesnetripped me off

I ordered hughes.net, and was advised thru the sales rep that I needed to sign up for the small business plan for home networking. I had the business equipment installed and the installer never stuck around to see if my speeds were acurate for the plan I was on. I spent over a week for hours at a time with the technical department trying to troubleshoot the speed issue.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Moscow, TNAfter a week had passed I get a phone call from a foriegner that says they cannot fix the problem and are closing the case on my problem file. I called and said I wanted my money back for what I paid for and didnt receive. IT WAS A BIG NO. I have fought these folks long enough. I called the bank today and filed a dispute with my credit card for this charge of 450 dollars.
These people are the worst people to deal with. Even corporate which I contacted and still didnt have any resolution. I need all the money back that they took from me.

Ka

Comments

• St
      May 12, 2008

There is already a thread on this. I would suggest writing your Congressman, your Governor, and both of your Senators as well as contacting a good Lawyer regarding a Class Action Lawsuit. These are all things I am doing in my state. Don't expect much to be done at the moment, however. The Government is far too busy NOT dealing with our current economic crisis.