Hughesnet / they ripped me off and insufficient customer service
I received a bill for $250 for a month worth of service when they sales rep. assured me that it would only be $60 I am a single mom and a full time student i need the internet to do my research for my papers i now i am sitting here trying to get a hold of someone to speak about my bill and all i get is an answering machine. Ever since i gotten hughes net i have only been able to talk to one person and i couldn't figure out what he was saying(tech dept.) The only contently have had problems with problems with my service. I haven't even been able to set up my email. If you want to be ripped off then hughes net is for u.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - gen 5
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet - be warned before signing up with hughesnet
- Hughes Network Systems - poor performance of internet service since 2/2018 installation.