Hughesnet — intolerable customer service
Some of the worst service I have EVER seen. And I say this having spent years working in the utility industry! The only contact that can be made is to people in India who offer nothing but flowery apologies instead of necessary assistance.
Formal complaint filed this morning with the BBB.
I requested last week for my password to be reset, as the login does
not recognize any username or password combination that I am
putting in. I have forgotten what it is. I was directed to the
Password Reset option on the Customer Care page. As directed, I
am attempting to put in the Site ID, Serial Number, etc. and I keep
getting an error that it is not recognized. I was then directed to
contact Technical Support, which I did. I have a transcript of the
I asked for the representative to review the case information, and I was still asked what the trouble is as if I were talking to a wall.
I also asked multiple times to be put in touch with a representative in the United States and was denied.
I repeatedly asked that the situtation be escalated to a manager, and was denied.
The only suggestion I was given was to create a new account.
Obviously, there is an existing account to which my payments have been made without fail for over four years, through which I receive automated contact from the company, and which I am now considering dissolving altogether in search of a company with support on this continent.
The resolution that I seek is to be contacted directly by an English-speaking management representative in the United States and to have my login information reset so that I may access my account.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees 
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues 
- Hughesnet Internet Satellite - slooooow speed. not as advertised