Hughesnet Internet Service / fap

Hughesnet FAP is outlandish and I feel probably illegal. How can you tell me you are going to sell me HIGH SPEED INTERNET then pull me under dialup speeds yet still charge me 60 dollars a month. These people think they can do what they want and nobody will do anything about it but pay them even more money to stay above the FAP. If anybody knows about a class action suit that is started already or are willing to start one with me feel free to send me an e-mail. I'm telling you each and every one of us is going to have to stand against this bs or we will have no option for highspeed internet depending on where we live at. The one option we have is unacceptable and the providers of it are criminals at least in my eyes. If everyone sues them at once and even if losing the suit vows on petitions to drop their service putting them out of buisness they will get rid of their FAP and do the responsible thing and provide more bandwidth.

Comments

• Br
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Check out what I posted it will help you or anyone else get out of your contract with hughesnet.

• Bu
      29th of Sep, 2009

HugnesNet Class Action Lawsuit!

Hughesnet Internet Service - hidden and misleading information
    HughesNet
    Amite
    Louisiana
    Phone: 985 474-2665

I purchased HughNet Internet service because of their television ads. I live in a rural area and only have access to dial-up service. The advertisement never told anyone that you would be limited to only a few megabytes per day and after that you have to purchase "TOKENS" in order to use this service. They did not tell me about this until after my little 200 Megabytes had been used up one week or less after purchasing their service. This is deceptive practice and should be stopped now. I intend to contact the President of the United States about this as well as my elected officials. They want everyone to have high speed internet service, but HughNet has turned it into a scam for their own profit. I am extremely upset and sent them an email without a reply from them. Ok. Its on >>>>>>

• Mo
      9th of Feb, 2011

Hey let us know how that whole contacting the president of the United States works out for you.

10th of Feb, 2011

I did file a complaint with the FCC last night. I am waiting for a response. Don't worry, I am writing President Obama also. I figure he will download it to someone else, but I am not giving up. Thanks Molliewollie