Hughesnet E - Mail / unable to access

I have not been able to acces my e-mail in at least a week. My desktop is having trouble connecting to the internet at all. Anybody know whats goin on?

Comments

• Ar
      23rd of Apr, 2009

This is a complaint board, not HughesNet customer service, call them and as what's going on.

• To
      30th of May, 2009

this happens to me quite often, and I estimate I spend no less than one hr per phone call to customer service each time. They have never been able to correct my problem, and they always recommend I contact the computer manufacturer. Hughesnet email is the only site that I have problems with...even my AKO works with much more stringent security criteria. Please, let me know if you find a decent answer as this problem causes me much distress as well.

By the way, the computer manufacturer and Geek Squad both told me to contact the internet service provider. Once there is another service provider in my area, I will be discontinuing service with Hughesnet...and this is mainly because of my email issues and length of time I spend with customer support.