Hughesnetbeing charged for disconnecting

They were to send me a box to return my materials, in order to get a refund. 1. They seem incapable of getting me a box after 4 tries. if you Google map my address= my house is right there. 2. They expect me to crawl onto a roof of a house I no longer live in and don't know the occupants. Once on top, of the roof, I am to dismantle the satellite and remove the 1 piece they want off the satellite. Then place it in the box, which I still do not have, with several other pieces. If I fall off or get shot, will they pay my medical bills?

Re
Dec 20, 2015

Comments

• Me
      Apr 15, 2019
    Hughes Network Systems - Residential
    43 Hooks Pond Road

They got me paying for a bank reversal...SOMETHING I HAVE NO DAMN CONTROL OVER. I LEFT THEM AND CAME BACK LIKE A DUMMY

• Ta
      May 05, 2019
    Hughes Network Systems - Internet

spoke with April supervisor) on 04/22/19 due to representative stated I owed for the month and debited my card, while I did not owe . I was told they could refund monies but would be 45 days . then she stated that they could not refund at all. I received a bill for $4.00+ today and was informed that it could be for taxes or something else, etc...

Jun 23, 2019
    Hughes Network Systems - Popup of hudges net important payment message

Every time when I trying to download something it always pop up