Hughesnet / fap ripoff
They say that the FAP is for abusers. What they don't say is that since they have more customers than their equipment will support, it's ceaper to rip off people than to add sufficent equipment.
Our FAP problem is almost daily, and doesn't matter if the computer is on or not.
Lately, we might be on FAP for a few hours and then off, never knowing when we'll be effected.
It's supposed to be a 24 hour thing, but we get the "FAP yes" warning several times a day, as well as the "FAP no"
I would NOT recommend Hughesnet to anyone.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - gen 5
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet - be warned before signing up with hughesnet
- Hughes Network Systems - poor performance of internet service since 2/2018 installation.