Hughesnet / fair access policy bs
A complete scam. If you have HughesNet, drop them. If you are considering HughesNet, dont ! The only way to fight them is to hit thier pocketbook. I cant hurt them much by myself, but if we as consumers stick together and cost them money, they will change policys. If you continue to let them scam you with thier lies and BS restrictions, they will be happy to do it.
I am not the type of person to just let someone rip me off and get away with it. By the first of the year, I should have all my ducks in a row and then its bye bye Hughes !!!!
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - ip service
- Hughes Network Systems - internet sevices
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fee
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughes Network Systems - satelite internet service