Hughes Network Systems — wifi internet
Gen 5 service in Dahlonega, Ga. zip 30533
case ID # [protected]
customer Duane Morris
account # DSS35734715
After my first week in the month, every night, internet speed drops below 1mb/sec.
I raised service to next level of gigabyte/sec. with same result.
I found it darn near impossible to contact customer service over phone.
I contacted tech support over email because tech support on line was unhelpful.
I finally gave up and requested cancelation of service.
Hughsnet has billed credit card $334 for early cancelation. I would like to request refund of Visa charges.
I have documented speed tests and emails, and I'm retired with lots of time and energy. If your company cannot resolve this I will complain far and wide.
BBB, attorney general, and complaint blogs on line.
Thanks for reading this and resolving this issue, Duane Morris
More Hughes Network Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues 
- Hughesnet Internet Satellite - slooooow speed. not as advertised