Hughes Network Systems / service

1 5337 Tillery LaneSmithfield, NC, United States Review updated:

I went through Direct Tv for a bundle package better than what I had. Keep in mind I had digital service and I asked specific questions. I was told that this service will be better hands down. The technician for the WiFi came a day early and we noticed as soon as he hooked it up it didn't work at all. I told technician to take the equipment with him because nothing was working. I already had WiFi that was unlimited from Spectrum still installed so I knew the difference immediately!! It was like dial up. I called to cancelled service before technician left the yard. They told me I would have a full refund by Monday the service was installed on Saturday. Needless to say it's about to be the second Monday with no refund. I'm very upset and have consulywith a lawyer on the grounds of false advertisement. Hughes is a horrible service to have when you live in the woods. However, they were aware before they took my money. I want my money back now!! I will post in social media if no response within three days. I'm tired of the wait!!
Signed, Disappointed
Toshika Spratley Williams
5337 Tillery Lane
Smithfield, VA 23430
Ph# [protected]

To
Dec 4, 2018

Comments

• De
      19th of Dec, 2018

Check attorney consultation at www.armedadvocacy.com