Hughes Network Systemshughes net satellite internet

I am an active duty service member supporting a family of four and have followed all instructions from Hughes net regarding the return of equipment.

On Sunday, May 14 a payment was processed because Hughes net does not have my equipment which was sent out over a month and a half ago. I called in and spoke to a gentleman about refunding my money and was told that a refund would hit my bank account within 24 to 48 hours . No refund has been made by the end of the 48 hour mark.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Augusta, GAI called back in and speak to a gentleman who says the refund will now take 10 days in order to reach my bank account and I was not told about any of this prior.
This is one of several financial debacle's Hughes net Internet service has made with my bank account and now that I am missing a very large sum of money and need it I get the runaround and yelled at by one of their techs about there is nothing he can do, I'll just have to wait. This is unacceptable I feel severely inconvenienced lied to and taken advantage of for something that was not under the scope of my control and they have made it obvious that they do not care

Ch
May 16, 2017

Comments

• As
      Aug 08, 2017

Chris,
    First let us say that we are thankful for your service to both you and your family. We are sorry that there was some confusion on the billing the 10 day refund is unfortunately correct. If there is anything else we can do for you please come back here and post.

–Andrew from HughesNet