Hughes Network Systems / customer service in billing

United States Review updated:

My name is Vivienne Ford. I had service at 4808 s elwood ave lot 629 Tulsa, OK 74107. I also have an acct in Seymour, MO for my elderly mother . I moved from Tulsa to West Plains MO in February and called to cancel Tulsa acct in March. Your customer service also canceled my mothers service so I called back to have it turned back on. Unknown to me they also turned back on Tulsa service. I have been dealing with calling your company every month since then. I have to call 4 to 5 times due to disconnection. In May this was supposed to be taken care of for the final time and a box sent to 872 cr 8620, West Plains, MO 65775. I have yet to receive this box . I had my mother call and make payment for her internet. She was told it was 45 dollars and given conf# [protected]. I checked my checking acct. and your company took out 346 and change for that payment. They said when I finally got through it was for equipment. I told them I had not received return box and they said it was sent out and we were cut off AGAIN. Now I am requesting another box to be sent to the West Plains address previously listed and monies returned to my acct minus what I owed for acct. in Seymour, MO 65746. I cannot get any action from these people!

Vi
Jun 22, 2017

Comments

• As
      Aug 03, 2017

Vivienne,
    We believe we have located your account number can you provide us with the last 4 numbers of the zip code for the address on the account. We also want to call you and discuss this with you to try to get this remedied. Please leave a good day of the week and time to contact you.

–Andrew from HughesNet